We are urgently looking for Unity Developers with 2+ years to join our IT team. As a
Unity developer, you will be responsible for planning and implementing game
functionality, building the game code, identifying bottlenecks, and ensuring the quality of
the finished product. You may also be required to build patches and install game updates.
● You should have experience working with Unity and Unity3D software.
● Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
● Experience in profiling and optimizing the game and render performance (GPU and CPU)
● Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
● Planning and implementing game functionality.
● Transforming design ideas into functional games.
● Designing and building game codes.
● Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
● Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
● In-depth knowledge of unity and Unity3D software.
● Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics.
● Experience with console and mobile game development.
● Experience with memory and space optimization.
● Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
● Good troubleshooting & communication skills.
We are looking for individuals with a positive attitude, willingness to learn and grow as well as coach others. The ideal candidate would be required to know best practices, new technologies, and general industry trends. The hired individuals will receive on-the-job training, coaching, and mentoring to allow them to grow to their full potential.